Monday, December 20, 2010

chestnuts roasting on an open fire









Please don't let the title deceive you, this is not exactly the most festive post but more of a "see you later" and "I miss you" to one of my dearest friend here in college. As all of you following me may know by now, the girl up there is not me. That's my beautiful friend Catherine Nakajima who will be studying abroad next semester in Copenhagen. Given that I'm graduating next semester, I won't be seeing this little one for awhile. 

As a result of this upcoming travesty, we took a much needed break at the newly opened Bliss Spa (opened in June 2010) at the W Hotel here in Boston. The massages overall were mediocre, nothing worth raving about but the best part was the 'lounge' that I had so looked forward too since my visit to the Bliss Spa in New York. The 'lounge' is a little room that you have access to right before the session filled with all the good things in life - mini brownies, sesame crackers, tea (ginger pear whattt?), lemons, freshly sliced cucumbers and cheese, I guess (for all who don't know already, I'm not a big fan of cheese, at all). We probably spent a little too much time there as you can see we resulted in having a full on photo shoot with green apples, but nonetheless a relaxing and quiet time for the both of us. I decided to pull my camera out the minute she put on this amazing red tube dress was scored vintage in London. It was just so simple, I had to do it. Do these photos remind anyone else of Snow White, or is it just me? 

I will definitely be posting more soon, I have many upcoming features so stay tuned! It's just that finals have only just wrapped and I'm still wallowing in my newfound freedom now that my life doesn't involve staying up till 6am, sleeping 4 hours and continuing the same routine for a whole entire week. My flight back home with the boyfriend is in 6 hours and clearly I am still not getting rest so ta daaaaaaaa, a new post! 

23 comments:

  1. aww, lovely post! Good luck on those finals scores! Wishing you the best!
    Have a safe flight!!!

    Love from,
    Raeshelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this. i was thinking "wow, so snow white" when i was looking through this. catherine looks gorgeous!!
    -Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i so want a spa treatment right now. super jealous. great post! If you had a spare moment I would love if you visited me :)

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and lovely pictures!
    Good luck with graduating:)

    Xx Jorien
    she--said.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post!
    Elle :)
    http://redischic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post!! I just found your blog :) Great job! Keep up the great work, can't wait to read more!

    xoxo

    www.thebrunetteshake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your exams! I was so happy when I finished my last final exam for college. One of the greatest feelings in the world!



    paperwhales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice pics!

    http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing blog! great pics

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog! I follow you, I hope you too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love ur blog! And im sorry u have to miss ur friend hon, but what an amazing opportunity. Join her, hop in the suit case :D:D

    U've got a new follower :))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute pictures!! You look stunning :)

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post & photos! looks like you had a lovely time at the spa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww i love love this post. And all of the pictures! If you don't mind my asking what kind of camera do you use?

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Canon G10 and I used Lightroom for the editing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. such sweet photos :)
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love these :D
    happy new year <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. World's Most Popular Cars, Hot Speed Cars, Hot Cars with Hot Girls, Cars Latest Pictures with all info, Latest updates Cars Models and Company Cars, Strange Vehicles, Concept Cars, Top 10 Expensive Cars in the World.
    Visit this Link for More Strange Vehicles and Cars with Latest info and Pictures
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its Awkward to Say some one you are doing Lol.... Every thing you want in Lol and Troll, Now you Get all in one Network, LolsGag, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Lol Peoples, Funny Peoples, Troll Images, Awkwards Text, Funny Comics, Jokes, Funny Jokes, Funny Facts, Humour, Funny Planet, troll pictures, funny pictures, Facebook pictures, facebook funny pictures, facebook lol pictures, Funny videos and Much More only Laughing out of Laughing
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete