Monday, December 6, 2010

peek-a-boo

Blackberry Bold 9700: Must have. I have tried reverting to the iPhone twice but to no such avail. Upon purchasing the new iPhone 4, I had to sell it two weeks later again just so I could get my hands on a blackberry again. BBM > Whatsapp. Sorry folks.
Moleskin Daily Planner: I got one with the soft leather cover which makes for easier transportation and it's definitely lighter on the shoulders. I try to keep all my engagements in the planner but sometimes life gets too hectic and I rely on my memory instead.
Macbook: Apple certainly did good on this one. After using a Mac, I don't think I could ever switch back to a Windows PC. Besides, I would have to reorientate my fingers into using CTRL options again, so not investing my money, time and effort.
Burt's Bees Lipbalm: Gotta try it to love it, I'm sure most of you already have. I prefer the original one though, the tinted pomegranate gets a bit too messy for my liking.
Eclipse Mints: So dumb as I was, I thought that Eclipse were non-existent in America and hence I lugged a million cases of them (aka overweight suitcase) back to Boston. I was wrong, available in almost every drugstore and supermarket. Fail. 
Bottega Veneta Wallet: My mom and I are big fans of the brand, the leather is incredibly soft and the simplicity of the woven pattern just keeps us going back for more. We have also recently coerced the father into joining the fan club which means more goodies to come!
Scarf (usually in a nude, muted color): Much needed layering item, especially in late fall-winter where weather in New England is often sporadic and unpredictable, never know when you're going to need it! I usually bring out a neutral color because it's versatile and easy to match. However, when feeling a bit more adventurous, I like to go for my leopard print one
Sabon Hand Cream in Carrot: This is a must-have staple in every girl's kit. I did a post on Sabon in my previous blog but I will reiterate that this company makes the best lotions + body scrubs. I have been a fan since my 'gor' (aka brother) David took me to their Soho store when I went to visit the city one weekend last year. We had the most enjoyable time there washing our hands in their big ceramic sink. Walked out with what seemed like a new pair of hands. Truly incredible. If you don't know about this brand already, you're missing out. BIG TIME. 

What's in your bag?

12 comments:

  1. Yay! I thought I was the only Blackberry non-convert left in the world. I'm due for an upgrade, glad to know you like the 9700. Will have to try the Sabon lotion, right now I use Kiehl's but it's not paraben-free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an iPhone girl! I can't get around my friend's BlackBerrys. I guess it's because I studied fine arts and used Macs so I love continuity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so great!

    xoxo

    http://LotteryHolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always say: Once you go BLACKberry, you never go back! And it's kind of true. Couldn't imagine myself with a Nokia again haha. But but, not the same for MACs and PCs (at least not for me), I've always preferred PCs, don't know why! MACs confuse the heck out of me!
    kiss kiss bang bang

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea for a post! i'll have to try it sometime :) lovely bog, great things you have

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute blog!
    i used to have the bold. but after i converted to iphone, i'm hooked.. i cannot live without it. love the eclipse mint. i don't chew gum so i always have eclipse in my bag.

    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so clean! I love it. And I love the pictures you post- I'm following you! :D

    This is a great wishlist.. I feel your pain about the Blackberry.. When I transitioned to IPhone from bb it was quite tragic.. But now that I'm fully addicted to my IPhone, the transformation is complete- I've been converted ;P I've never tried that cream before- but the packaging is really attractive to me, and I love the Bert's Bee's Carrot Cream, so I'd prolly love this too.

    Do you live b/w Boston and Hong Kong? I live between Rome and NYC :D

    xoxo *Claudia*
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm burts bees is the best
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    take a peek at my $100 gift card giveaway while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, firstly, YES Burts Bees SO is the best! Secondly, I love that scarf-it looks totally cozy for the winter season. AND, so jealous you have that yummm blackberry! I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great list! A MacBook Pro is a must-have! I can't live without mine!

    xx

    e.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i always love these "what's in my bag" posts! my dad uses that blackberry, and swears by it! even though i'm still in my little iphone world hehe. and i always have a scarf in my bag, especially now when the weather is getting cold! this is my first visit to you blog, and i love your blog! definitely following :)

    http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Myhookah.ca offers the Latest design and quality of Hookahs, Hookah Accessories, Shisha Pipe, pots at affordable price. Get the best Hookah in store or buy hookah online to puff now.

    ReplyDelete